Please visit our blog for news and current updates.
About the Village of Ashley Country Christmas.
FACEBOOK - See us at https://www.facebook.com/villageofashley
- Destination of the North Pole Express train trips!
- Come and visit the Village of Ashley's Country Christmas celebration. Starting the middle of November the village will be transformed into an old fashioned Country Christmas. Stroll the streets and enjoy the beautiful 1940's inspired decorations. See the big Christmas tree, take a horse drawn wagon ride, watch stage and street entertainment or visit the hobo camp.
- Make a wonderful Christmas memory by bringing your own bell to add to our Believe tree.
- When you're hungry stop into the North Pole Express Cafe for a light meal. The Burger Barn has burgers, hot dogs, pretzels and ice cream. For just plain fun the Hobo Kitchen has soup and bread meals, and you'll meet all the hobo characters. For a sweet treat visit the Czech Bakery, the Sweet Shop, or grab an elephant ear.
- Oh, the holiday shopping! You'll find handmade gifts, home decor, presents to stuff stockings, children's gifts, Country Christmas souvenirs, train memorabilia, chain saw carved figures, garnet jewelry and much more.
- You can watch the chain saw carver creating delicately sculpted wildlife figures.
- Visit Santa's reindeer, watch your child make a wooden toy at Santa's Workshop. There are the old fashioned children's carnival games and the life size Christmas Candy Land game. If you're in town at the right time, you'll get to greet the North Pole Express as she steams into town.
- And the highlight of your visit will be seeing Santa and just maybe winning the First Gift of Christmas!